Creating beloved community as, together, we explore class and dismantle classism through the lens of our UU Principles.
- The GSA Link Parents is a project connecting local LGBTQ+ parents to collaborate, share ideas and build community. Parents of transgender or gender exploring meeting Third Thursday of every month, at First Parish, 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm. For more information: email@example.com. First Parish Unitarian Universalist,
- The starting of the church year is a perfect time to reflect on what First Parish offers for our interest, growth, spiritual nourishment and what would meet our needs. The Covenant Circles is one offering for members that brings persons together to respectively listen to ... read more.
PROPHETIC ACTION AT FP:
— Climate Justice
We are working toward making our First Parish front lawn mowing entirely electric. A new gas mower pollutes 11x’s more than a new car – according to the EPA. Electric mowing at church keeps a lot of pollutants out of the air. For more information contact Ed Harlow or Jean Cahill.
— Social Justice
“Journey Toward Wholeness”, #BLUU (Black Lives of Unitarian Universalism) Collaborative, and ARE (Allies for Racial Equity). We successfully reached our pledge goal toward this justice ministry within our denomination by this link and our half plate offerings: https://www.uua.org/giving/areas-support/funds/promise-and-practice.
- Applefest History ProjectSeptember 21 & 22VOLUNTEERS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS EVENT A SUCCESS! In an effort to enhance awareness of our church in the Northborough community, we are hosting a history timeline in the Meeting House (MH) during Applesfest which is September 21st and 22nd. The ... read more.
- ELECTRONICS RECYCLING: Bring your electronics to recycle at church on Saturday, September 7, from 9am to 2am. All towns welcome. More details in the Friday, August 30 Perspective. CARE DAY: On Saturday, September 14, from 9 to 12 we’ll again be joined by members of Sai ... read more.
- Ferry Beach Weekend
- October 18, 2019 - October 20, 2019