Life in all its joys and struggles is a blessing-which means, it is something worth sharing. How might moving through our days with an eye for recognizing goodness and blessing,transform our experience of life?
Meet Our Minister
Rev. Lynda Sutherland
"It is my goal as a minister to nurture others in their unique, individual understandings and paths to wholeness. This wholeness includes our embodied selves, our scientific knowledge, our relationships, our dark sides and gifts and potentials, logic and emotion – a lifelong journey of discovery and learning to live lives of joy, love, humility and service."
News & Events
- Silent Auction: March 10, 17, 24
- March 17, 2019 - March 24, 2019
- Stewardship Cabaret Night: at the First Parish Music Room
- March 30, 2019
- OPEN MIC CAFÉ – At the First Parish Music Room
- April 05, 2019
- JAZZ AT THE MUSIC ROOM
- April 13, 2019
- Stewardship Festivities Finale
- April 21, 2019