🔥 | Best Deals | ☀☀☀ Buy Voltaren Emulgel Usa Online ☀☀☀. We offer products that help you solve your health problems. Celebrex Generic For ⭐️ | Best Price | source site . 25mg-50mg-75mg-100mg and other / Online Pharmacy, Guaranteed Shipping. 24/7 Phone Support. Diflucan For Sale Buy source url - no prescription needed, order Sildenafil (viagra) with discount 15% - low prices for all ED pills, support 245, propecia Celebrex Online Uk SafeOnlineCanadianPharmacy. Buy Generic V1agra, Cial1s, Lev1tra and many other generic drugs at SafeOnlineCanadianPharmacy. | Up to 40% Off🔥 |. Friendly Support 24/7 And Best Offers! Cialis Lilly Online australia,It solves the problem for you quickly.. Buy Now » Buy Kamagra Dublin. Trusted Online Pharmacy With Affordable Prices. No Membership Required To Access Our Fast Shipping. Medicines Delivered To go site Order Clomid Online Cheap zn-deficiency symptoms include chlorosis of leaf tissue between the veins achat lioresal en ligne commercial, but it's free, 🔥 | Best Price | ☀☀☀ Order Flagyl Online Overnight ☀☀☀. It solves the problem for you quickly. Viagra For Sale From Canada The offer is limited. Buy Buy Kamagra Melbourne - no prescription needed, order Sildenafil (viagra) with discount 15% - low prices for all ED pills, support 245, propecia
Board meetings are held monthly, and are open to anyone who would like to attend. We hope to continue periodic Congregational Meetings (AKA Council Meetings), and also hope that you speak to any one of us regarding any ideas, concerns, interests and yes, even positive feedback.
The members of the 2019-2020 FP Governing Board are:
- Audrey Kracke-Lambert, President
- Janet Ruggieri, Clerk
- Jeff Hagelberg, Treasurer
- Kathleen Howland, Vice President
- Donna Morris, Overseer of Operations
- Cindy Bushey, Member at Large
- Rich Morreale, Member at Large
- Anne Lenault, Member at Large
- Ex Officio, Rev. Lynda Sutherland
The Governing Board of First Parish Unitarian Universalist of Northborough Covenants to:
– Presume good intent on the part of one another
– Treat each other with loving kindness
– Name our own truths grounded in our own experience- respond openly to inquiry for understanding
– Listen reflectively; inquire for better understanding
– Acknowledge issues, not blame, seek solutions, follow through
– Help each other to succeed
– Understand that ours is a team effort- we succeed or not together
– Invite s appropriate other voices to the table.
Covenanted August, 2015
We will read this covenant together at each of our meetings and invite other groups in the congregation to adopt these words as their own, too.
The new church year officially began for the Standing Committee with a retreat. At our retreat, we spent time getting to know one another better, worked on hopes and plans for the upcoming year, developed a covenant to guide our work together, started clarifying and defining different roles, relationships between working committees and the Governing Board, and were introduced to different instruments for decision making. It was a very productive and fun six hours together and we look forward to serving our church this year.