Silent Auction: March 10, 17, 24
Date(s) - March 17, 2019 - March 24, 2019
First Parish Northboro, Parish Hall
It may be a ‘Silent’ Auction but we’re shouting from the rooftops!
Time to DONATE!!
Our auction is an important fundraising event for the church and we encourage every member to participate by donating, bidding, or both! This year we are planning a silent auction to take place over the course of 3 weeks: March 10, 17, 24 with the focus on our most popular donations:
Hosted Meals, Services, and Vacations
- Our hosted meals over past years include brunches, lunches, dinners, cocktail parties, picnics.
- Services can include; childcare, pet walking or sitting, a cooking class, airport rides, share a hobby, gardening, woodworking, music lessons, canning, painting, bake cookies, shopping, offer to make a gift basket…..Be creative!!
- Do you have a vacation home that you would be willing to donate for a weekend or week?
- Do you have STUFF you are ready to part with? If you have items you would like to donate, hold on to these for our super-duper Memorial Day Fair!
- With the auction only 28 days away on Saturday, March 10, it’s time to donate! Please make sure you get your donation submitted by Friday, March 8.
1. How do I submit a donation? You can log into your account on the Auction website to enter your donation. Go to the Auction Website and log in. www.togetherauction.
2. What is the deadline to submit donations? Enter your donation by Friday March 8, 6pm.
3. How do I make a donation? You can donate in the website or at the auction table in Parish Hall Feb 17, 24, March 3.
4. How do I know what to donate? If you aren’t sure what to offer, browse the past catalog to see what others have put in or talk to Tracey Turner, Janet Ruggieri or anyone on the auction team for ideas.
5. How do I place a bid? Starting March 10 and ending 1 pm March 24:
- Hosted meals- will be a set price and set number of attendees. Sign up for as many as you would like, and these will be distributed randomly at the end of the auction.
- Services and vacations: bid on line or in person in Parish Hall where paper bid sheets will be posted.
- A one time paddle fee of $5 will be charged for any bidder.
6. What if I need help? An auction volunteer will be available in Parish Hall or contact Tracey Turner, traceyturner@verizon.
net or Janet Ruggieri,janetruggieri123@ gmail.com.